Notice: All Scouts and Adults attending the West Point Trip must fill out the release forms listed to the left.
- May 21 - Activity Night (Rocky Woods)
- May 23 - Legion Clean Up (American Legion Hall parking lot - MANDATORY ATTENDANCE
- May 25 - Memorial Day Parade - MANDATORY ATTENDANCE
- May 28- Regular meeting (Elections) /Summer Camp Merit Badge sign-up (Dale Street Cafeteria)
- May 30 - Eagle Court of Honor
- May 31 - PLC Meeting
- June 4 - Court of Honor (Dale Street Cafeteria)
- June 6 - PLC Annual PlanningConference
- June 8 - Committee Meeting
- June 11 - Regular meeting (Dale Street Cafeteria)
- June 18 - Activity Night (TBD)
- June 25 - Load Truck for Bike Trip (Scout Shed)
- June26-28 - Bike Trip (Nantucket, MA)
Future Trips (Tentative)
- Jul 11-18 - High Adventure Trip (Bechtel Reserve, West Virginia)
- Jul 26 - Aug 1 - Camp Squanto (Plymouth, MA)
- Aug 16 - Whitewater Rafting Trip, (Kennebec River, ME)
All adults who participate in Troop trips and events must complete Youth Protection Training. Training is available online at myscouting.org (takes ~30 minutes).
is located in Medfield, MA, serves over 50 scouts, and strives for one trip a month,
including a week of summer camp at
. To learn more about our troop, visit
You can see the fun activities that our Patrol Leader's Council has planned in this year's
Also take a look at
Order of the Arrow info.
If you are interested in joining the OA, this is the place to start!
Meetings are 7:00 - 8:30 PM every Thursday in the Wheelock School Cafeteria
PLC Meetings are 7:00 - 8:30 PM at the Scoutmaster's house
Committee meetings are 7:30 - 9:00 at the Committee Chairman's House