- Sept 4 - Regular meeting (Dale Street Cafeteria)
- Sept 8 - Committee Meeting
- Sept 11 - Regular meeting (Dale Street Cafeteria) / District Camporee sign-up
- Sept 13-14 - Hiking Trip (Crawford Notch, NH)
- Sept 18 - Activity Night (Rocky Woods)
- Sept 25 - No meeting (No School)
- Oct 18-19 - District Camporee (Foxboro, MA)
- Nov 8-9 - Mandatory: WEBELOS Weekend (Hale Reservation; Westwood, MA)
All adults who participate in Troop trips and events must complete Youth Protection Training. Training is available online at myscouting.org (takes ~30 minutes).
is located in Medfield, MA, serves over 50 scouts, and strives for one trip a month,
including a week of summer camp at
. To learn more about our troop, visit
You can see the fun activities that our Patrol Leader's Council has planned in this year's
Also take a look at
Order of the Arrow info.
If you are interested in joining the OA, this is the place to start!
Meetings are 7:00 - 8:30 PM every Thursday in the Wheelock School Cafeteria
PLC Meetings are 7:00 - 8:30 PM at the Scoutmaster's house
Committee meetings are 7:30 - 9:00 at the Committee Chairman's House