This week's Scout meeting:
- May 23 : Court of Honor
- May 25 : Legion Clean Up (American Legion Hall parking lot - MANDATORY attendance)
- May 27 : Memorial Day Parade (MANDATORY attendance)
- June 1 : Eagle Court of Honor
- June 2 : PLC Meeting (Annual Planning June Conference)
- June 6 : Regular meeting (Summer Camp Merit Badge and Activity Sign-up; Health Care forms due)
- June 10 : Committee Meeting
- June 13 : Regular meeting
- June 20 : Regular meeting
- June 27 : Bike loading (Troop Shed)
- June 28-30 : Bike Trip (Block Island, RI)
- July 28 - Aug 3 : Summer Camp (Camp Squanto Plymouth,MA)
All adults who participate in Troop trips and events must complete Youth Protection Training. Training is available online at myscouting.org (takes ~30 minutes).
is located in Medfield, MA, serves over 50 scouts, and strives for one trip a month,
including a week of summer camp at
. To learn more about our troop, visit
You can see the fun activities that our Patrol Leader's Council has planned in this year's
Also take a look at
Order of the Arrow info.
If you are interested in joining the OA, this is the place to start!
Meetings are 7:00 - 8:30 PM every Thursday in the Wheelock School Cafeteria
PLC Meetings are 7:00 - 8:30 PM at the Scoutmaster's house
Committee meetings are 7:30 - 9:00 at the Committee Chairman's House