Sky Zone and Rock Spot Trip
For our January 2018 trip, Troop 89 will have an indoor camping trip. We will go to Sky Zone Trampoline Park at Boston to jump 2 hours, then we will walk to Rock Spot next door for indoor rock climbing and stay overnight. We will return to Medfield in Sunday morning.
Here are the links for both places, you can check them out for more information:
Sky Zone: @ 91-B SPRAGUE STREET | BOSTON, MA 02136
Rock Spot: @ 67 Sprague St Boston, MA 02136
Message on being prepared:
Being prepared is your responsibility and you should make sure YOU PACK all of the suggested equipment/clothes for the trip. Please make sure to bring this newsletter and equipment list on the trip. We will do a quick inspection prior to departure to make sure everyone has the necessary equipment.
Signup and Cost:
• Signup will be at the Troop meeting Thursday, January 17, 2018.
• Cost will be $75 per person, due at sign-up deadline. This covers two meals (dinner and breakfast), registration for the event and transportation.
• As a reminder, all adults who participate in Troop trips and events must complete Youth Protection Training. Training is available online at my.scouting.org (takes ~30 minutes).
Form must be on file with the troop.
Saturday, January 26 (Afternoon) • Meet at Scout Shed at 1:00 pm • Depart Scout Shed at 1:30 pm • Plan on eating lunch before you arrive at the Scout Shed • Arrive at Sky Zone at 2:00 pm • Jump at Sky Zone 3:00 to 5:00 pm • Buy dinner and bring in Rock Spot • Arrive at Rock Spot at 6:00 pm • Eat dinner and climb in rock courses for whole night • Stay overnight at Rock Spot
Sunday, January 27 (Morning)
• Have breakfast at Rock Spot
• Depart Rock Spot at 10:00 am
• Arrive at Scout Shed – 10:30 am. Scouts will be released for pickup after normal procedures for unloading and stowing troop gear.
PERSONAL EQUIPMENT LIST:
The following is a checklist of what personal equipment you may bring. Scout uniforms will not be required. All Scouts should bring their Scout Handbook.
A personal equipment checklist for this winter trip is as follows:
comfortable clothes extra socks sleeping bags sleeping pads pajamas change clothes personal toiletry personal basic first aid kit ___ Scout Handbook